Thursday, August 8, 2013

Few cool things which I failed to post on my blog in last six months


It’s been more than 6 months that I was away from my blog which I deeply regretted. It feels good to be back and many new gadgets and products released meanwhile which I failed to put on my blog time to time.

Mageca – A great common store to all gesture apps.



http://www.mageca.com/ is a great resource for users and great opportunity for developers. What I love in it is it’s for all the leading sensors available in market, right from Kinect to Leap motion. It’s a very nice initiative by Antonis Argyros, who is a friend of mine on LinkedIn.

Kinect for Xbox One – The next generation Kinect
Yes, it fulfills all the expectations we had from next version of Kinect. I won’t explain it’s features here, you better watch them in this video.


Eagerly waiting for next “Kinect for Windows” :)

Leap Motion and Airspace – The most accurate sensor (as they call it) and it’s own marketplace for apps
I was working on Leap Motion from 6 months as I had the development kit at office. Leap Motion sensor finally publicly released on 22nd July and new opportunities emerged for developers and a new fun device for users all around the world. The device is just for $80 and it works with Windows and Mac, and hence it brings gesture technology to masses. :)



It has it’s own marketplace – Airspace which has got few apps in it, but the number will definitely grow in near future. https://airspace.leapmotion.com/



I won’t go away from this blog now onwards. See you in my next post.
Cheers and as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment